Lucy Boston

Friday, September 9, 2011

work, not

At last week's guild Quilt Show,
I was really there to WORK. 
Yes, work. 
I was "working" for the LQS at the shop's booth.
I was there to vend on Friday.
I was also there to do a demonstration.
My demonstration was "Fabric Embellishment with Color".
Or, Let's play with Crayons on fabric!!!
Yep, that's work! NOT!

So, my demonstration was the two latest projects that I've been coloring/stitching...
The new Crabapple Hill patterns,
Which Witch's Boot:

and Calendula Patterdrip's Cottage:
That sure was hard work!!!
Sharing my tips and tricks for
"embellishing with color" :)
Me and my box of 64 Crayolas!

Also,
I already shared that I NEEDED more wool
for an already started project,
so I got a big chunk of white wool...
Well,
I also purchased a few pre-cuts of wool...
How can you turn this down when it's this cute??
Just needs a little stitching and wa-la, finished table mat!
Then,
I saw this pattern across the isle...
not very eye-catching, is it???
But then I saw the sample that was made:
Yep, bought that pattern!!!
That sure was a fun job/day, let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!