Lucy Boston

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Happy February!!

February, already! 
Though I'm not a fan of the sugar heart candies, 
I do like the idea of the sentiments on them.
Wouldn't it be fun if they had quilting/sewing themed words, though?
Quilt. Sew. Stitch. Cut. Lets Quilt. 
Or better yet - Go Sew!
Directive to go to your sewing corner and stitch all day!
If anyone asked, 
you could say you were told by your conversation hearts 
to go to your quilting area and sew! LOL

Anyway, that what I'm planning for today - 
going to my my sewing room and do some stitching!
Even without the conversation hearts telling me to.

Hope you have some stitching time this week, too.


4 comments:

  1. Great idea to have sewing words on the candy hearts.:) I need a long chunk of time in my sewing room for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! You said it. So glad to hear you will be spending the day stitching. Who'd a thought that our favorites words as adults would be "go to your room"! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finding it difficult to find time for stitching. Too many good things to choose from. I'm taking my sister to the Dr. this afternoon and you can bet my applique bag is going along with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the words on the hearts too. They aren't the tastiest things in the world and I haven't eaten one in years but I used to like them when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!