Lucy Boston

Saturday, May 4, 2013

more quilting fun

I love quilts for babies!!

And I got to meander over a couple more quilts  - for twins!!!
Little sock monkey quilts - aren't they so cute?
A green-backed quilt with green binding and a red-backed with red binding.
That sock monkey fabric made great little quilts,
so I quilted them with a design I call Monkey Tails :).
 
The twins that belong to these quilts
were just born this past Thursday night-
a little boy and a little girl - I've seen pics and they are sooo cute!!
They were just a little early (each was just above 4 pounds), but they are doing great!
Congrats to Gma Colleen!
 

On a similar note:
one of my nieces is in labor right now - which means there's a little girl coming SOON!
I'm waiting on the birth (and name) to finish quilting her birth-quilt-gift from me.

Hope you have a happy, sunny, & stitchin' weekend!!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!