Lucy Boston

Thursday, May 26, 2016

baby forest animals

I was asked to quilt this beauty of a quilt
from a grandma to a new grand daughter,
and I just LOVE it!
Elaine has carried on her family tradition of
making an applique quilt for each new grand baby...
She says she's not very good at hand-applique,
but I very strongly disagree!!!
She's even drawn her own animals and made her own layout!
I wanted to share a few close-ups of the baby forest animals:
And how she wanted it signed:
I don't recall the exact size, but it was about 40 by 60 inches.
Such a pleasure to quilt this beauty!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet. I would have to agree with you she is a great appliquer! The fox seems to be pretty popular right now and this is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute quilt. I love the quilted sun, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A darling quilt with those cute animals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!