Lucy Boston

Monday, April 3, 2017

where have I been?

A whole lot going on, but not a whole lot going on...
while I've been absent from blogland.
I'm guessing you probably know how it is, too. 😊
Great times spent with family the last few weeks
and over the local school Spring break.
 
I have continued working on my postage stamp quilt -
42-Cents Forever Stamps quilt,
and it's a top, 
not just thousands of little one-and-a-half inch pieces!!
I love it!! 
And someone may have enough little 1 1/2" squares left over
to make another some day.😂
(pattern from the book 19th-Century Patchwork Divas' Treasury of Quilts)

Happy April everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Squeal! Congratulations Debra! It is sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Debra! Your quilt top is wonderful and I can appreciate the hard work it took to make such an amazing project. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At one time, I was cutting a strip off of many of my repro fabrics and cutting into 1 1/2" squares. I can well understand how you would have many squares left over from your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your quilt top; it is amazing. What a wonderful way to use up all those very small pieces of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!