Lucy Boston

Monday, April 3, 2017

where have I been?

A whole lot going on, but not a whole lot going on...
while I've been absent from blogland.
I'm guessing you probably know how it is, too. 😊
Great times spent with family the last few weeks
and over the local school Spring break.
 
I have continued working on my postage stamp quilt -
42-Cents Forever Stamps quilt,
and it's a top, 
not just thousands of little one-and-a-half inch pieces!!
I love it!! 
And someone may have enough little 1 1/2" squares left over
to make another some day.😂
(pattern from the book 19th-Century Patchwork Divas' Treasury of Quilts)

Happy April everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. Squeal! Congratulations Debra! It is sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Debra! Your quilt top is wonderful and I can appreciate the hard work it took to make such an amazing project. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At one time, I was cutting a strip off of many of my repro fabrics and cutting into 1 1/2" squares. I can well understand how you would have many squares left over from your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your quilt top; it is amazing. What a wonderful way to use up all those very small pieces of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited. Thank you…
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!