Lucy Boston

Monday, May 1, 2017

Little quilt swap

Again this year I joined in on the fun
of a little quilt swap with Lori, of Humble Quilts blog.
Since I'd been working on my 42-Cents Forever Stamp quilt, 
(and I just happened to have a few leftover stamps)
I decided to use them in my little quilt for the swap.
I made it in March, bound it in April, then carried it along with me to a retreat in Indiana, to mail from there, so it got to do some extra traveling!!

I was given a gals' name that seemed not to have a blog or facebook presence, but just in case she did, I didn't share here what I'd made, until I knew she'd received it.

9 comments:

  1. Whoa! I wish I had been your partner. This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the backing fabric. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I AM the lucky gal who received it. If you folks think the picture is nice you should see the little quilt---it's just beautiful...absolutely adorable. Debra is right...I don't have a blog (yet) and I left Facebook a couple of years ago. I am so very glad she posted pictures of the quilt. She did a marvelous job and I love the name "4-Patch Friends". Thank you, again, Debra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. Would you mind posting the photo to Lori's Linky Party? Or I can send a photo to Lori to post.... :)

      Delete
    2. You are soooo welcome Kathy! I'm so glad you love the pink! And, I've shared on the link-page

      Delete
  4. It's lovely! I have one very similar made for me in an earlier swap, but instead of pink it is cheddar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little 4-patch with pink! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited. Thank you…
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!