Lucy Boston

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November chill, 9-10-11-12-13, & stitching Lucy

OK - today there is a number thing going on...
(me and numbers - still don't know what's that all about)
 
9:10 a.m. on November 12th, 2013.
 
Only once every hundred years!
How cool is that?!
and I think I'll have to do something special at that minute.
Don't know what, yet, but I will!
(yes, I'll have to do something special TONIGHT at 9:10, also.)

And on top of the 9-10-11-12-13,
there's a Brrrrr! in the air...  
Measurable snowfall came early this morn!
Just a few inches of the white stuff, but it sure is pretty out there!
I think that there's not much better than a new-fallen snow...
AND this meant that it was time to start the fire in the wood stove!

Freshly fallen snow, a wind chill, a blazing fire in the hearth, and
I can stay inside and stitch some more!

Hope your 9-10-11-12-13 day is wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. the snow is so pretty - glad it's at your place, not mine!! I like seeing pictures of it, but that's good enough for me :)
    and more lucy blocks-that's a great project for your snowday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking pretty and cold at your place Debra.I too am doing Lucy Boston but not at the rate you are doing yours.Using freezer paper for the paper piecing, can't get the right papers here in N.Z. I think they may be turning out a little wrinkly but will persevere, should iron out smooth.You did e-mail me re getting papers in your country, might need to think about that.Nice and summery here in N.Z. the roses are looking wonderful and the lavender is starting to flower now as well, love it. Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!