Lucy Boston

Monday, September 21, 2015

getting ready for Autumn

Long time no visit!
Lots of stuff going on around here -
some good, some sad,
but all in all, life is good.

I received a little quilt in a swap that I participated in:
It sure is a cutie and I love it!
I love the flying geese, especially.
Thank you so much, Roberta!!

Today, I mailed the little quilt that I made for the swap
(for Roberta),
so she should have it in time to welcome the arrival of Autumn.
I won't share the quilt top, yet,
but here's a peek of the back:
Also, I've been doing some cleaning in the 
sewing room, aka studio.
No pictures of that, but
does anyone else have enough fabrics and supplies 
to last more than their own lifetime?

That's all for now - I've been doing some commission quilting,
so pictures of that to come.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see your post. I have been soooo bad about posting this summer. Love the little quilt and look forward to seeing the "top" of yours soon. Love the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice little quilt you received. I like the way the flying geese are placed. Everything on it is things I like to see on a fall quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!