Lucy Boston

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Havine fun working in the scraps.... still,

and totally enjoying the progress!!

Seven stacks of tens,
plus one more block and six strip-sets gathered:
They all still need a pressing 🤣

for a total of seventy-seven!  ...
I only need THREE more stamp blocks (if I figured correctly) !!!

It seems that this particular quilt
has it's hooks in me!!!
 From this book:

All the one inch cuts of  fabric are just
mesmerizing to me.
So many great memories of previously used fabrics,
and shopping trips, and quilting friends!!

Sweet memories! And it's going to be a sweet quilt!!!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! Is there smoke coming out of your machine? I love all those colorful little pieces too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! No smoke really, just a little whenever I have a few minutes!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You're really going gangbusters to get this quilt done. I'm so impressed. Your progress looks great, the rest should go together quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin!! Just a few at a time in the piecing. Now they all have to be pressed!!

      Delete
  3. You progressed along pretty fast on sewing your little squares together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was almost afraid to count them, thinking I'd need many, many more than just a handful. lol

      Delete
  4. wow - what a fab scrap quilt. I saw this on Wendy's blog today. You are stitching up a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quilt! I hadn't seen This book of Betsy's before, but I follow her blog. Maybe I just didn't look at it carefully. I was in her class in Texas a few years ago. I might need to get that book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!