Lucy Boston

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 24, 1991...

Do you remember the Gary Larson comics in the newspaper?
(Do you remember newspapers??!  Just kidding.)

But I have a feeling it may be coming to that -
no printed local newspapers.

Anyway,
back to the subject at hand...
The Far Side by Gary Larson...

I'd like to share one of my favorites
from The Far Side...
and,
considering the weather hitting
across the U.S. of A in the next 24 or so hours...

this is one from the end of January,
Twenty years ago...

(and, yes, this was one that I clipped and saved...
it still makes me smile)

Happy snow and ice and blizzard day to you!

Hope you are safe inside today, all warm and cozy.


I'm off to do some stitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!