Lucy Boston

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

hello around the globe!

I've had a blog for a while now, and don't usually check the statistical numbers.
I just write because I love the process of writing,
NOT because I care about the "numbers"
But for some reason, today I gave a little look, and my "blogger stats"  made me jump up and say WOW!!
I have folks from all around the globe visiting me right now!!!

That is just amazing to me -
from countries all around the whole world,
there are people stopping in!

Here are the countries and the numbers of the people visiting my blog:
United States-1462,
Canada-141,
Australia-35,
Germany-25,
Russia-22,
Italy-16,
Norway-12,
France-9,
Brazil-7,
and Netherlands-4.

So, just wanted to say a big hello to all of you folks from around the entire globe -
and, thanks for stopping by to visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!