Lucy Boston

Saturday, August 16, 2014

sew along - month 8 of 10

My half-pint sized August block/row for the ongoing
Quilt Doodle Doodles sew along is DONE 
(and it's not yet midnight on the 31st - lol)!
It another cute block -
a whole row of little wrapped sweets:
mylifeisastitch.blogspot.com
August's row for QuiltDoodleDoodles sew along
Just had to make ten!
mylifeisastitch.blogspot.com
August's row for QuiltDoodleDoodles sew along
(I'm always asked, so here's my disclaimer:
Yes, my blocks are smaller than the original pattern -
each of my squares finishes at 3/4 inch 
because I've cut at one and a quarter inch
not the two and a half inch as Cindy's pattern has shown.)

Thanks again Cindy, for another cute pattern!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! i love your little tiny pieces! great job on color choices too! t in tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are tiny little pieces. Great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!