Lucy Boston

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

meanderings again

Well,
folks are still getting their
pre-holiday-gifty-quilty-stuff done.
I know this because I have been doing some
meanderings in thread
for the last couple of months,
and many of these early-done quilts are going to be gifts. 
Way before me and my quilty things
that I have only THOUGHT about...
What's up with that? 
I don't have
ANYTHING
worked ahead for this Christmas.
Well,
I do have something worked ahead...
IDEAS.
Yep, that's it.
Just ideas...

But,
I guess that an idea is better than not having a single thing!
Right?
(Yeah, that was me. 
Trying to excuse my lacking. 
Did you buy it?)

Anyway,
back to the quilty things
 that are close to being finished.
You know, the stuff that isn't mine...

The first meandering was hand-pieced by Pat. 
Her "first" hand-pieced project.
It's great, isn't it?
 And the next one is ANOTHER one of Virginia's.
Great color placement choices and she does a great job piecing. 
She might be a machine, I'm not sure...
Here's a close up of the meandering:

I tried to talk her out of this one,
but it was a no-go.

OK,
here's me...
getting back to my ideas...

Happy Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!