Lucy Boston

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

the little quilt I sent for doll quilt swap #2

I admit,
I was a day late in sending my little doll quilt for the swap.
I finished it late evening on the last day of May -
the day it was to be in the mail.
It was cold and rainy and cloudy all day on the first of June
and I needed to get a picture of it before it left to go to it's new home.
So, between showers, I ran outside to try to get a picture of it.
A picture with a little more lighting than inside the house was offering.
After shooting about 25 pics, this is the best I could come up with:
 I do have a couple of close-up shots to share after it's received by my swap partner.

The swap was hosted by Lori of Humble Quilts blog.  It was so much fun to participate again.  My thanks to Lori for all of her work.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! I'm sure the recipient will think it is worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - and I love the dark border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your little nine patch! so so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like the yellow and green four patch in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!