Lucy Boston

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Raise your hand if you LOVE

Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.!!!
*Raised hands here*
I LOVE Miss Rosie. 
Who doesn't, right?  
And, now I know - she LOVES ME TOO!!

Look at the envelope that she mailed to me:

  All those "LOVE" postage stamps are for me :)

Carrie aka Miss Rosie?
She's the creator of all those "Schnibbles" patterns.
And who doesn't love Schnibbles?
So, when I saw on her blog that she was working on a new template/pattern,
I stalked her... I admit it.

It seemed like forever, but in reality,
 it was not long at all before she offered
the pattern/template:  CRUMBLER
C for Carrie, R for Rosie, UMBLER for Tumbler = Crumbler :)
 I ordered multiple "Crumblers" - for Christmas gifts...
and of course, one for myself.
You have to "test" it if you gift it, is my policy :)

I had wanted to share this package when it arrived,

 but had to wait until I had gifted the contents!

Finally, here's the sharing of the package:



Hand-addressed, with a special message "do not bend",
and LOTS!!! of  L-O-V-E postage stamps!
Can you read the personal note Carrie left me within
the LOVE stamps???
"yes, yes...love you lots!
I ran out of "big" stamps and didn't want you to have to wait :)"


Have I told you  that I LOVE Miss Rosie?
Just one of the reasons why...
proof is in the picture...
she loves me lots and didn't want me to wait!

I love you, too Carrie!!! :)

And I'm lovin' the new Crumbler, too!
CrumblerCoverSM
(I grabbed this pic from Rosie's QC as her pic was much better than mine :)

2 comments:

  1. ROFL. I'm so glad you like The Crumbler and the mail. Any day I can make someone smile or laugh is a good day.

    Rosie says Hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carrie! The Crumblers were a hit as gifts - there were smiles all around. Thanks for all you do for the quilting world. And, thanks too, to Rosie. Seeing her picture makes me smile also! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!