Lucy Boston

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Introductions...

May I introduce you to my version of
Simply Charming #1...
Bits 'n Pieces:
I used my pre-cut scraps
(YAY FOR SCRAP BUSTING!!!) -

I changed the pattern a little,
as I made my little quilt seven blocks long & used 3" sashing.
It finished 18" by 27".

1 1/2" squares for the four-patches
and 2 1/2" squares for the light setting triangles.
Since I have a whole box of 1 1/2" scraps,
I whipped the blocks up in no time at all.

Thanks, Terry, for sharing your finish today! and giving me the "push" I need
to try to keep up with you!!!
And,
Thanks, Darlene, for the group challenge project...
I'm starting to ROCK! :)

5 comments:

  1. cute! guess i'm going to have to get Simply Charming book. i've seen too many cute scrappies. t in tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little quilt looks great! I imagine next time I'll be trying to keep up with you! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute scrappy Bits'n Pieces... love how you quilted it! Have you decided on which quilt to make next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this post - LOL

    Very cute Bits & Pieces little quilt. Love it.

    Yes, you are starting to ROCK!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!