Lucy Boston

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lucy, you have a fussy-cutting problem?

Do you have fabric that looks like this???
You, too may have a fussy-cutting problem. :)

I have quite a few fabric pieces like this -
this is what happens to fabric when you work on 
Patchwork of the Crosses, the Lucy Boston quilt.

Yes, I AM still working on my Lucy...
I had just taken a holiday from it, 
Thanksgiving through New Year's week.
My quilt is to the point that it takes up a lot of real estate
when it's all spread out in all it's glory on the floor,
and with holiday family dinners, decorations, and parties on going,
I decided I needed a break from 
laying it out and picking it up 10 minutes later 
when company came in the door.

So, back to working on my Lucy is happening...
more pictures soon to come!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Yes, I guess I do have a few fabrics that look like that. I keep thinking I'd like to start a "Lucy" and then something else pops up. Never enough hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!