Lucy Boston

Monday, May 2, 2011

new stuff coming!

I know the Quilt Market is out west this month -
and I can hardly wait to see what all is
new and coming our way!
Quilting and stitching and FUN!

I have seen a few peeks 
of some new things
on designers' blogs-
everyone getting ready to head out to
"share their stuff" at market.
And I'm really excited about quit a few...
now I just need to find some more time :) !

Check out this new stitchery from Crabapple Hill:
"Calendula Patterdrip's Cottage"
(i grabbed this photo from Meg's blog)
It is colored,
yes COLORED with crayons,
then hand-embroidered with great shades of brown!
Doesn't this look like great fun????!!!!

(I have done a couple of small pieces
that I have colored with crayons then stitched -
alas, no pictures taken before I gifted them,
BUT, I can attest - it was great fun!)

If you want more info about the coloring part,
scroll down to the February 1st post.
Meg talks about crayons,
including the WHITE crayons
you will need for this great quilt.

I'm having a hard time containing myself -
anyone going out to market? 
I really would like to
get my hands on this pattern -
asap!!!

Yes, I am still stitching the Crabapple Hill
"Vintage Trick or Treat" for a finish this Fall.
(see the April 30th post)
Yes, I think I can add another Fall project!

Happy Stitching!

p.s. I'm still looking to find some more stitching time, too!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!