Lucy Boston

Friday, October 8, 2010

more meanderings

I have been busy again....
Not much of my own stuff going, but a whole lot for others...
First up is one that I cut off the bottom of the picture, sorry!
Mary's hand cross-stitched quilt - a queen size!
 Another of Louise's grand kid quilts..
the front:
 The back:
I love how she pieces the backs and puts in some photos.
Then, 
A finish for Joell:
 And the second finish for Joell:
I know she works outside the home, but she still keeps bringing me
more to quilt!  I want her energy!
Anyway,
Aren't they all great???!!!

I'm promising myself that I am taking
one day this week to sew a little something for myself...
Well, something I would like to gift this Christmas.
We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!