Lucy Boston

Friday, October 29, 2010

No, to market, to market

I am a little sad...
Fall Market is this weekend in Houston...


I am not going to Quilt Market this fall....

(insert sad face here).


But, I can't wait to see everyone's posts about their trips!
And all of the new "stuff" from all the designers and shops!

I know that Primitive Gatherings has their own line of muslins that will debut...
and Brenda from Pumpkin Patch Primitives is going to go look for
some great stuff to have in her online shop.
Blackbird Design gals have new stuff.
Rosie is going, but, for the first time, no new patterns are going with her!
And, that is OK, 'cause she has been whipping them out lately!
(I still want to get the "Brown-eyed Girl pattern!)
Some of the gals from across the water: Lynette Anderson,  and Natalie and have some great new patterns that they have hinted about on their blogs.

I know that a lot of the local shop owners around here are going to Market.
And I know they will find us all kinds of great STUFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!