Lucy Boston

Thursday, December 16, 2010

quilts, meanderings &

I shared a bunch of peeks of the meandering on this a couple of days ago...
This is Mary's version of Walking In A Winter Wonderland
...did I mention that I really love this quilt?!
Just winter wonderful!

Next, another great quilt by Billie...and another gift off her list -
I love that she used flannel for the backing and binding. 
I got to finish this one off, so I know how great the flannel is for binding!

The last couple are Barb's...
she now has gifts off her list, too!

Aren't all of these quilts great?  And aren't they all inspiring?
Makes you want to go finish one of your own, right?
That's all for now -
back to meandering!
(so I can go finish one of my own!)

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!