Lucy Boston

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow day, Sew Day

Today was to have been our LQS Open House...
Lots of make-it-take-its, demos, and chocolatey goodness!
Then came the Winter Wonderland!


Well, before the Wonderland part,
 there was freezing rain!  Splendid!
Just kidding!

Here's how I spent my afternoon in the snow a couple of days ago:
poinsettia, cocoa and cookies
"Walking in a Winter Wonderland"...
the Sew Day version...
a customer quilt that I got to meander across:


cardinal and snow

candy cane, holly

snow, pomegranate hanging in the mistletoe

holly, mistletoe & hearts

 
candle in the pine and holly
 


mittens, candle and candy cane

Yes, I have my own Winter Wonderland that is all pieced and ready to put on the machine.
Yes, I have now quilted two of these for others. 
Yes, I wish one of these was mine!
Maybe another Snow Day?

Yes, another Snow Day, Sew Day for Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

1 comment:

  1. I made this quilt last year and I just love it! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!