Lucy Boston

Friday, March 25, 2011

meanderings

I got to do a little meandering on some little quilts -
quilts that will be gifts in NINE MONTHS!!
Again with the gals
who are so far ahead
in the next
Christmas gifty area!!!

These are Andrea's wall hangings:
 And these are Shirley's wall hangings:
Great job, don't you think? 

And way too far ahead of the game for me!!! 

I just can't get my little mind around it -
having Christmas gifts done in March!
for this coming year's gifting.?

Me?,
I'm finishing up something that was
already gifted last year
and just needs a little something -
like binding or labeling...

Oh, I always have good intentions...
but, somehow, life just gets in the way...

Are you a
"ready 9 months in advance"

or like me,
"stitching the last of the binding on the ride to the party"
type of gal?

1 comment:

  1. I would like to have the one with the house on the hill in nine months.

    Thanks for your early efforts for my Merry Christmas,

    C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!