Lucy Boston

Sunday, November 27, 2011

the turkeys were here!

The turkeys were here!
No, not my family - the cookies!

One small gathering of family on Thursday night -
not my house & I didn't have to cook a thing!

One bigger gathering of family on Friday night -
yes, my house,
full traditional dinner
followed by gingerbread house making...
only 20 of the 27 people made gingerbread houses. 
That was a whole houseful of fun :)
And a whole houseful of not just cute little houses and creativity,
but also icing and candies and sprinkles! 
[Thanks, Sweetie for being on clean-up crew while I got to go to the quilt shop to teach a class :)]

This afternoon, another family gathering -
this one even more peeps, but not my house.
And not quite as much cooking.

And, there are a few of the turkeys left -

Still talking cookies here, you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!