Lucy Boston

Thursday, October 30, 2014

another friend and surprise...

Another great friend - and another great surprise!!!!

A friend that I quilt for stopped by 
and surprised me with a very generous gift!

THE cutest turkey fabric!  
A matching orange-y/red fabric! 
THE BEST MUG with quilt-y slogans all over it!!
And a PINK project box!!!! 
See? The CUTEST turkeys!  
And that mug!! I'm almost afraid to use it, it's so cute!


As you can see, my newly received pink project box
has my newest project fabrics and blocks -
my tiny Shipshewana houses!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you dear friend!!!
Christmas has arrived early!

Quilty friends are THE BEST!
You know what I'm talking about, right?

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw the picture of the fabric, it looked like wool applique. I was thinking someone went to a lot of trouble cutting out many, many small pieces. Then I read that it is a piece of fabric. An interesting piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!