Lucy Boston

Monday, July 27, 2015

meandering love

Meandering after the lightning and thunderstorms have passed:
The quilt that I had loaded on BigDD (the long-arm machine) last week
was a BIG one!  Big and beautiful! 
Bev did a wonderful job on this one for a Granddaughter's wedding gift.
It was king-sized, all batiks and perfectly pieced!
The colors reminded me of the ocean.
 So much fun to quilt for others!  I do have a hard time not wanting to make my own quilt exactly the same after I see how beautiful these quilts are that I get to meander over for others!

I hope you are enjoying your stitching time also,
and happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt and wonderful quilting too! I love those colors! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!