Lucy Boston

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mamas

and other supportive women in our lives.....
Happy Mother's Day!

What are your plans for the day? 
Do you have any traditions for Mother's Day?
Today I will try to get a little gardening done.
Mostly flowers planted, a few vegetables, too.
But first,
I must weed and weed and weed!
All this very warm weather we have been having has created these
giaganto-normous non-flowering weeds around my entire house!
(If these things called weeds have flowers and are not entirely invasive...well, I let them grow...you know weed-flowers are flowers in my little part of the world!)
It's like these weeds are on steroids! 
I may have to enlist help.
Also, today, the grill will be going.
Not that this is unusual, as I grill
year round...
snow, sleet, hail, rain, sun, wind. 
But my grill has been down and out and needed a couple of new parts. 
The parts will be installed tomorrow I have been told!  Thanks, Sweetie!

Today will also entail a little family visiting.
And later in the day I may pull out some more stitching!
AHHH, that is a happy Mother's Day!---
family, flowers, weeds, food, stitching, and hopefully a little sunshine.
Hope your day is as great.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Debra, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!