Lucy Boston

Thursday, May 27, 2010

BFF a.k.a. stalker

So,
This is another person that has me standing in front of quilts in awe.
In awe because of her talent and creativity.
I do not stalk Jo Morton.
Though I did warn her of someone that I know that could potentially be her stalker.
(Stalker sounds so harsh...maybe "follower" would be better.  No, "follower" sounds too nice...maybe BFF-stalker.)
Anyway, that someone/stalker/BFF did not attend Quilt Market this spring, so Jo is good. 
But to appease the potential stalker, I asked Jo to sign her new book "Coming Home" for this would be someone/stalker/BFF. 
Hopefully that works.
And the new book is GREAT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Bff that is my bff. Did you get the book autographed to me??????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!