Lucy Boston

Friday, August 13, 2010

Calendar addition:

If you are anywhere near northeast Ohio this
Saturday, August 14th,
put this on your calender of events to attend:
I am not in anyway affiliated with this event, but would highly recommend attending.
It is just a beautiful experience, with quilts everywhere.  I repeat, everywhere!  Check out the website if you don't believe me!  (Better yet, go and see for yourself!)

There are quilts hanging on clotheslines,
across fences and gates,
on an old pump house,
a horse stall barn,
in the paddock,
on the granary,
on the house,
on the chicken coop (at least that's what I thought is was),
on the equipment shed
and any other outbuilding that has a flat surface!!!

This is a working farm!, so you can purchase
an elk-meat sandwich to eat while there,
or frozen to cook when home!  Yum!

A friend and I are planning on attending, so maybe we'll see you there!
Let's meet for lunch...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! Someone had told me it was last weekend but I couldn't go then. I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow either but I'm going to try! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!