Lucy Boston

Thursday, June 23, 2011

meandering time...

Joell has been very productive...
again!!
This king size plus is in the state university colors,
and is another Christmas gift off her list!
Yep, I think I'm really getting to feel some dis-like for her! 
Just kidding, I'm just jealous. :)

And, no, the picture is not blurry on the border -
that's just what that fabric does to your eyes when you're working with it!
Yes, that was fun!
 Here are a couple of close-ups of the block-specific quilting:
I quilted the border along with the waves in the fabric print -
and think it looks o.k. 
I just couldn't decide what design to put around the block specific quilting.

Tomorrow: 
More meanderings to share  
& a question about your favorite scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!