Lucy Boston

Monday, January 6, 2014

dimples

For those that have inquired
about my dimples ;),
thank you!, 
and,
here's a closer picture of that quilt for J.R.

football dimples...
Don't know why,
when I was so pushed for time,
that I thought that
a bazillion teeny little circles
nestled right next to each other,
would be a quick way to meander over a quilt !

Although it was
the day before it was needed to gift for Christmas
that is the way I chose to quilt this one
- all dimple-y.

Do you do 'stuff' like this too?
When you know you are out of time,
choose the most time-consuming way to finish?

I really like how it turned out.
But, really?
Just call me crazy!

2 comments:

  1. sadly, you are not the only person to plan too much into not enough time. LOVE your dimples! t in tx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!