Lucy Boston

Saturday, January 11, 2014

doing something I said I wouldn't

Are all quilters this way?
Or is it just me??

I saw this:

 January's block: Chilly Silly Snowmen
from Quilt Doodle Doodles (December 31st post)
Even though I said I wouldn't,
I did it anyway.

I joined a Block of the Month group.
Because I have so much extra time :)

Cindy, at Quilt Doodle Doodles,
sucked me right in
when I saw this row of adorable snowmen!
(Here's the link if you have gobs of spare time, too:
Yes, you can blame me if you, too, join in.
I have been known to be an instigator.

But doesn't it look like such a fun start?

Happy Saturday!
from the instigator :)

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the club!! yes that's cute enough to join in - thank you very much! t in tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you have fun with this years BOM! It's going to be super cute when it's done.

    Happy quilting,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love it when you feel like you got sucked in? NOT! ;O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!