Another sew-along is offered,
I see a picture of some cute blocks,
and I'm in.
No second thoughts.
here's my first month's block/row:
|My half-pints Silly Chilly|
(button eyes will be added later)
for the cutest pattern.
I'm putting the blame on you :)
for tempting me to do another quilt project,
'cause of how cute those Chilly Silly Snowmen are.
Now, the particulars...
Chilly Silly is a
2014 Block Of the Month,
free, online offering
by Quilt Doodle Doodles
(Cindy offered a BOM last year, too, but I was able to resist, then).The projected finish for the 2014 BOM is about twin-sized.
There are great pictures and instructions on the QDD site and
she has a button at the top of her blog -
just go there and click and
you, too, can join in...
(even if you have waaaaay too many other things to do :) !
So, here's my plan:
- Scrappy - 'cause I have LOTS and LOTS of scrap fabric
- Half-sized - I am doing mine at half the size of Cindy's. (I have problems following the rules:) I cut my strips at 1 1/4 inches, not 2 1/2.
- Flicker and Pinterest links - to see all the cuteness
- New blocks the 1st of each month
- Finish and link/post by 15th of month and be included in for prizes that are at the end of each month
If not, I'll have some finagling to do later when I connect my blocks!