Lucy Boston

Monday, January 24, 2011

cheddar

I do love cheddar...
especially an aged white cheddar.
With a Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil cracker...
makes my mouth water, just thinking of it.

But, ladies,

this is NOT your mama's cheddar that I am thinking of...

More like your Great-Grandmama's
It IS mouth-watering, though...
this great "aged" cheddar,

by Marcus Brothers
called
Nineteenth Century Backgrounds.

This is the fabric used in the sashing and borders
of the quilt:  A Path to the Civil War.

If you love cheddar like I love cheddar,
and this is making your mouth water, 
then you need a little of this in your stash!
I'm telling you,
get yourself a little lot of this cheddar  -
or you'll be sorry later that you didn't.
(check with your LQS, it should be there now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!